RE: [xsl] Dynamic creation of frames & the data within

Subject: RE: [xsl] Dynamic creation of frames & the data within
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:51:03 -0000
Linda,
Can't remember exactly for Netscape. Probably
frames.main.document.open("text/html", "replace")
or
frames["main"].document.open("text/html", "replace")
Both will work for IE too.
What won't work for Netscape is
     var x = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
     var s = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
Not unless the new version is more radical than it last looked like.
There is a plugin of the Transformix engine but I don't know what the status
of it is at the moment.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml