RE: [xsl] xsl:when - comparing parameter and element values

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:when - comparing parameter and element values
From: "RUSSO, EDITH" <EDIRUS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:40:28 -0800
Jeni,

>Guessing at syntax is always problematic.

Yes you're right about guessing :)  I thought I had actually tried 'and' but
I guess not!  Look at what I found on MS'site:

XSL Pattern Syntax - Boolean, Comparison, and Set Expressions
operator='and' alternative syntax='and$' shortcuts='&&'
description='Logical-and'.  I wonder what they mean by shortcuts.

>  <xsl:if test="not($showcasemgmt = 'true' and
>                    CaseMgmtInd = 'FALSE')">

Thanks also for the alternative xsl:if, I must have been looking at this for
too long!

Edith