[xsl] From fo:flow to fo:region-before?

Subject: [xsl] From fo:flow to fo:region-before?
From: Gustaf Liljegren <gustaf.liljegren@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:35:58 +0100
Here's a FO question. I'm doing an stylesheet for a book with laws
(directions). A very simplified model looks like this:

  book (chapter)+
  chapter (law)+
  law (name, paragraph+)

The chapters always starts on an odd page, but the laws are flowing from
page to page. I wonder how to get the name of the law on a page in the page
header.

For example, pages 7-9 deals with one law. I'd like the name for that law
to appear in the header on those pages. Halfway down on page 10 another law
starts, so on that page and onwards I'd like the name for that law in the
header instead.

The problem is that I can't figure out how to take something from the
current processing of the fo:flow and put in the fo:static-content in the
header.

Gustaf Liljegren