RE: [xsl] XSL FO mailing list

From: "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:41:16 -0800
Yes, it is intrusive, but it happens to be the only list that I'm aware of
that is XSLFO-specific.  I'm sure there has been debate as to whether to
split this list into XSLT vs. XSLFO, and it must have been settled to leave
it as is...

If you are interested in XSLFO another place to go is the FOP list at , that's FOP-specific but there is some
great XSLFO information there.