RE: [xsl] Including files at run-time

Subject: RE: [xsl] Including files at run-time
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:23:34 -0000
The basic processing model of XSLT (like many other languages!) is that it
builds and compiles the stylesheet before it starts reading the input data.
If you want to construct a stylesheet whose contents depend on the input
data then you'll need to do this in a separate transformation step.

Mike Kay