RE: [xsl] the problem of duplicating

Subject: RE: [xsl] the problem of duplicating
From: Shimon Pozin <spozin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:51:37 -0500
Sounds like grouping problem to me. Check Jeni's site for
ideas how to solve the problem:
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping/index.html
By the way, after fights with database structure, I came
to conclusion that it is much simpler to use double
transforms rather than single one, i.e. to transform the
original recordset to a "normalized" xml and then use power
of xsl to transform normalized xml to whatever format you need.
Is this a common practice when you need to display data from
database? Is there a better solution?

Shimon