RE: [xsl] Extending DTD + FOP Books

Subject: RE: [xsl] Extending DTD + FOP Books
From: "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:36:20 -0800
As far as FOP book recommendations - there is some coverage of FO in:
- The XSL Companion (Neil Bradley)
- The XML Bible (Elliotte Rusty Harold - online at
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html )
- Professional XML (Wrox)

Java and XML (Brett McLaughlin) also has coverage of FO including some
specific coverage of FOP.

Max
http://www.siliconpublishing.org/