Re: [xsl] Copying unknown attributes in XML to XML transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Copying unknown attributes in XML to XML transformation?
From: Edierley Messias <edierley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:04:14 -0200 (EDT)
Try this, Bill:

<xsl:template match="connectionFactory">
  <xsl:element name="connectionFactory">
    <xsl:for-each select="@*">
      <xsl:attribute name="{name(.)}"><xsl:value-of select="."/></xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:for-each>
   <xsl:attribute name="host"><xsl:value-of select="$host"/></xsl:attribute>
   <xsl:attribute name="port"><xsl:value-of select="$port"/></xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:element>