[xsl] XSLTUK conference/tutorial: last chance to register

Subject: [xsl] XSLTUK conference/tutorial: last chance to register
From: "Sebastian Rahtz,,," <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:22:12 +0000
XSLT-UK. The first XSL conference
---------------------------------

The world's first pure XSL conference will take place in the UK, Sunday and
Monday, 8-9 April 2001 in Keble College, Oxford, England;
details at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsltuk/

Conference registration is now formally closed, but I can usually add
extra people *if they consult me first*, before completing
 http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/regform.html.

If you are new to XSLT, Ken Holman's internationally-renowned two day
intensive course is running on Friday and Saturday, 6th and 7th April
2001, just before the conference. There is still room on this course,
for which you can register on the same form as the conference.

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>