Re: [xsl] hyperlinks

Subject: Re: [xsl] hyperlinks
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:04:45 GMT

> RAPIDS<xsl:text>&nbsp;</xsl:text>MI<xsl:text>&nbsp;</xsl:text>49501

The xsl:text  isn't doing anything there, you could miss them out.

> Why it only works with iso-8859-1 and not UTF-8 baffles me.
It does work with UTf8 the original posting in this thread demonstrated
that, it showed the correct output of character 160 in utf8 (which is a
two byte sequence, one of which looks like an accented A if you
mistakenly read the file with a latin1 encoded application window)

David