[xsl] XSL in SQL server

Subject: [xsl] XSL in SQL server
From: Rosa I-Ting Cheng <Rosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:28:50 +1100
Not sure if this is the place to ask about SQL servers with XSL... but here
it is anyhow.
because at the moment, I manage to get the browser to show me the XML from
what I have done in the Enterprise manager (the tables - database).  I
copied the XML on the browser into a file and added an XSL to it.  It worked
fine.  But once I tried to use XSL in the browser address:
all I get back is
on the broswer.  When I went into the source code to see what it looked
like, this is what I see:

<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
	<STYLE type="text/css">
		TD {align: center }

   <FORM name="mainForm">
<TABLE cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="10%" border="0" align="left"

most of the info have not been displayed.  I don't know what the problem is.
Can anyone please give me some suggestions?!