RE: [xsl] Table breaks AND multi-level sorting (and confusion)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Table breaks AND multi-level sorting (and confusion)
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:51:47 -0000
This definitely calls for a two-pass transformation: first sort, then
arrange into columns. Either use the node-set() extension function to turn
the output of the first pass into the input of the second, or use two
separate stylesheets.

Incidentally, it's very confusing to be told that you want the output five
columns wide and then be given sample output that is two columns wide.
Perhaps that's why you chose the subject heading you did.

Mike Kay