RE: [xsl] how to test a condtion in XSL file ??]

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to test a condtion in XSL file ??]
From: "Clapham, Paul" <pclapham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:08:42 -0800
I believe that <xsl:when test="SessionStartupTime >10"> is looking for a
SessionStartupTime child element of the current node, which you defined in
your xsl:for-each to be all SessionStartupTime nodes.  Of course there's no
such element in your XML.  Try <xsl:template match="JartaXmlReport"> and
drop the xsl:for-each.   Then your xsl:when will be looking for the
SessionStartupTime child of any JartaXmlReport.  (There's only one of them,
right?)

PC2

(XSLT experts, don't hesitate to jump in here if I'm giving stupid advice.)