Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:44:00 GMT
> no thanks David. I've been trapped into proprietary corners before.

do you use xt:node-set() or saxon:line-number() ? Since I know the
answer is yes, I'm not sure what you have against evil-empire:script?

> I had my last mail quarantined,
so it's not just me. I wrote to postmaster@... and complained.
Why are they puuting xsl in quarantine?

> Bring the common ones into mainstream XSL
> and keep out scripting.
but waiting for XSLT version n+1 will always be too slow.
A common extension namespace would be a much lighter weight
mechanism for having common built in extensions.

David