RE: [xsl] xsl:include blues..

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include blues..
From: "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duffey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:34:46 -0800
Hi,

Yeah..I was thinking this very same thought on the way home last night as I
was pounding my head against the wheel in frustration! ;) I figured, the
<xsl:include..> for header and footer was one line each. And adding the
<head></head> section, on some pages I will include different JavaScript
routines, so I was hoping to be able to set that dynamically in a variable
before the included header, so that the javascript name would be dynamically
chosen at runtime.

I think I like the first reply..having a call with the contents. Seems more
fitting I think. I'll have to play around with the choices.

Thanks all for replying.