RE: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: ASCII XML Tree Viewer

Subject: RE: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: ASCII XML Tree Viewer
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:43:37 -0800 (PST)
--- Evan Lenz <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the next step is HTML, then the step after that
> is SVG :)

absolutely one of the possibilities...

> Anyone working on something like this?

Yep.

Anyone interested in helping out?
The SVG-design is nearing completion.
I'm just starting with XSLT/XPath, so I thought it
would be fun to work on that with some nice
XSLT-cracks.

The SVG will have animated expandable attribute-lists,
and the first version will use the classic
tree-layout.

Who's with me?
In march I will have a lot of time to work on it.

Tobi

> Evan Lenz
> XYZFind Corp.

=====