[xsl] Transformation problem

Subject: [xsl] Transformation problem
From: "Matthias O. Will" <m.o.will@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:32:17 +0100
Hi,

I know this list isn't about debugging other people's code, but I seem
to be stuck, and here's what's happening:

I am translating one XML file into another, but one of the input tags
isn't parsed, and I don't see why.

The input reads as follows:

<General>
   <Author>
	<vCard ...> ... </vCard>
   </Author>
</General>

and the transformation is defined as follows:

 <xsl:apply-templates select="General"/>
 <xsl:template match="General">
 <xsl:for-each select="Author">
	<xsl:apply-templates select="vCard"/>
 </xsl:for-each>

 <xsl:template match="vCard">

The problem is that the XSL commands assigned with the vCard tag are
never output, and I don't have the slightest idea why.

If anyone should have an idea on what I'm doing wrong, let me know!

Thanks for your help, as always!
Matt

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY MAIL ADDRESS m.o.will@xxxxxx WILL BE DISCONTINUED
AND USE m.o.will@xxxxxx TO SEND ME YOUR E-MAILS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!