RE: [xsl] Converting &, >, <, ", and other odd-ball characters...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting &, >, <, ", and other odd-ball characters...
From: "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duffey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:24:46 -0800
Interesting dilema. For the most part, we are a b2b site that deals with
specific clients. Very unlikely this will occur, as far as the non-ascii
characters. I guess you could just "omit" them? I am not sure how it would
be handled. How do you make a web-based solution work with these characters?

thanks.