[xsl] IE5 default templates workalikes? (plus apology)

Subject: [xsl] IE5 default templates workalikes? (plus apology)
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:53:38 -0000
Apologies to the list and list owner: I first posted this from the
wrong email account: sorry for the trouble and any eventual
repetition.

Anybody here know of any (freely reusable) templates that do
essentially what the default templates in IE5 do, i.e. take an xml
document and transform it into a pretty-printed html rendering of
itself (I don't need the collapsible outline bit, though).

I can make my own if necessary, but I thought I'd ask here first in
case this particular wheel is sitting ready to roll among the junk at
the dark end of somebody's garage (or even at the end of an href on a
page everybody except me knows about)

Michael