Re: [xsl] Suppressing xmlns attribute (XSL and JSP)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Suppressing xmlns attribute (XSL and JSP)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:09:59 GMT
> (Yes, it is just that short for this example. :) )  jspview is a a
> custom tag library that my servlet container knows about.

XSL generates XML that conforms to the XML Namespace Rec. This makes it
illegal to use : in element names except for use with namespaces.

Your "tag library" will not work with any of the current suite of XML
tools if it is not XML namepsace compliant. Can't you specify a
namespace declaration?

David