RE: [xsl] URL rewriting of links on xsl pages?

Subject: RE: [xsl] URL rewriting of links on xsl pages?
From: "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duffey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:12:55 -0800
Thanks for the reply.

I take it what your saying is I would have to do something like:

<a>
  <xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of
select="$sid"/>/path/page.jsp</xsl:attribute>
</a>

This above would have to be done for every link on a page, right?

Also, why is it sometimes when I do this:

<a>
  <xsl:attribute name="href">
    <xsl:value-of select="$sid"/>/path/page.jsp
  </xsl:attribute>
</a>

In the HTML source of the browser I see a bunch of spaces and a few &1a; (or
something like that) characters around it? I see this in <option> tags as
well, where if I leave spaces in the XSL page (or have it on another line
for formatting reasons) it looks funky in the HTML source. Is there some way
to allow me to format my XSL nicely but avoid all the white space in the
output?

Thanks.