[xsl] paging question

Subject: [xsl] paging question
From: "Rachel Doolan" <racheldoolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:05:14
hey

I am developing an XML search engine using vbscript in an ASP environment to find the desired results based on the user's search criteria. The results are written to a new xml file. From the ASP search file I then call the new XML file and the corresponding XSL file. This all works fine. However, I wish to display the results in sets of 5 and I am having difficulty with the code. I got the paging code from Dave Pawson's site but I can't seem to work it with my own XSL. I have include some sections of code, any suggestions that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. When I integrate code from my XSL file with the paging code available I wasn't getting anything on screen -no errors but no results either!.

---Relevant code in the ASP file
 sourceFile = Server.MapPath("Results.xml")
 styleFile = Server.MapPath("Project.xsl")
 set source = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
 source.async = false
 source.load(sourceFile)
 set style = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
 style.load(styleFile)
 Response.Write(source.transformNode(style))

--Sample of the XML code
<ALL>
<CATEGORY>
	<desc>Solo is for those who ...</desc>
	<title>Xoology - Solo Main Page</title>
<url>http://www.xoology.com/home/index_stnd.html</url>
</CATEGORY>
</ALL>

--Sample XSL code
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
<xsl:template match="/">

<HTML>
<BODY>
<TABLE BORDER = "2" BORDERCOLOR = "00008B" CELLPADDING = "2" CELLSPACING = "0">

     <xsl:for-each select="ALL/CATEGORY">
	<TR><TH>Title:</TH>
       <TD><xsl:value-of select="title"/></TD>
     	</TR>
	<TR><TH>Description:</TH>
       <TD><xsl:value-of select="desc"/></TD>
     	</TR>
	<TR><TH>Url:</TH>
       <TD><xsl:value-of select="url"/></TD>
     	</TR>
     </xsl:for-each>

</TABLE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

the paging code is at dave pawson's site:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/paging.html

I would really appreciate any help because I can't seem to integrate my xsl code with the paging code.
Thanks very much
Rachel