[xsl] RE:

Subject: [xsl] RE:
From: "Patrick, Curtis W" <curtis.patrick@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:13:57 -0600
James,

When you send an escape code to a printer or ANSI driver, you must prefix
the code with the [ESC] ascii code.  The ascii code of [ESC] is 27 decimal,
or 1B hex.

To send the [esc]M command from XML, you'll need

	&#x1b;&#x4d;
or just
	&#x1b;M

Check out the Epson site.  They have all of their programming documentation
available online. The manual I looked at had a full ASCII chart in the back.

I hope this helps.

Curtis