[no subject]

From: "Alex Reuter" <areuter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:36:08 -0500
Hello List,
I'm having trouble with something.  I have two xsl's, one that formats the
contents of an xml file - call it format.xsl, and one that display's those
contents in an html format - call it display.xsl.

I want the display.xsl to have format.xsl format the file before display.xsl
does any processing.  I'm running into trouble using <xsl:include> because
either
a) I appear to have template matching conflicts, templates matching on the
same expression.
b)I'm not entirely sure that the formatting is getting done to the result
set and then passed on the display templates.
c)something i'm missing

I guess my general question is, how do you have one xsl output an xml file
and then have a 2nd xsl automatically process it?

Thanks,
Alex