[xsl] Referencing a schema

Subject: [xsl] Referencing a schema
From: Eric Barre <ericbarre@xxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Mar 2001 11:09:56 PST
Hi,

I have a bunch of XSLs that are referencing to a schema in this fashion:

<ORGANIZATION xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://166.49.107.18/oasis.xsd";>

The name of my schema in this instance is oasis.xsd. My question is can I use
a variable to reference a schema? Eventually my schema name will change, but i
would like to avoid having to change each XSls individually to reflect the
change, so what i am trying to accomplish is to include another XSL using
<xsl:include href="schema.xsl"> then use a variable to reference the schema,
this variable would be declared and populated in the schema.xsl file. Is this
a good approach, or am I missing something? Is there a better way of doing
this? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Eric Barre