RE: [xsl] browsers with XSL capabilities

Subject: RE: [xsl] browsers with XSL capabilities
From: "Xu, Xiaocun" <XXu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:30:56 -0500

IE 5 does not because it was released before MSXML3.  You need to install
MSXML3 in replace mode so your browser would parse XML/XSL directly.

Go to MSXML3 page at:
and read "Running MSXML in Replace Mode" section.

Also, you can check out Unofficial MSXML FAQ at

Good luck :)

Xiaocun Xu
Emptoris, Inc.