[xsl] Xalan, Xerces Golden Version?

Subject: [xsl] Xalan, Xerces Golden Version?
From: "Monte Hayward" <monte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:14:15 -0800
I started my XSLT development project with Xalan 1_2_2 and Xerces 1_0_3. Have a QA guy testing it with Xalan 1_2_2 and Xerces 1_3_0,
and it suddenly outputs a lot of schema validation errors whenever a page is processed:

Parser error: Attribute "version" must be declared for element type "ResultSet".
Parser error: Attribute "responseCode" must be declared for element type "ResultSet".
Parser error: Attribute "numHits" must be declared for element type "ResultSet".
Parser error: Attribute "numResults" must be declared for element type "ResultSet".
Parser error: Attribute "firstResult" must be declared for element type "ResultSet".
Parser error: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "ResultRow".
Parser error: Attribute "responseCode" is required and must be specified for element type "ResultRow".
(etc)

Does anyone have what they consider a Golden Version combination of these two packages?

By the way, the schema validation errors that Xerces 1_3_0 reports are false. The XML it receives is correct, the DTD is found, and
ResultRows have never had attributes "version" or "responseCode". The transform succeeds, the HTML produced is correct, but the
Schema Validation errors *always* appear.
--Monte