[xsl] VB Recursion Code

Subject: [xsl] VB Recursion Code
From: Gollwitzer Brian Contr ESC/JS <Brian.Gollwitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:58:17 -0500
I was playing around with the MSXML3.dll and wrote a recursion function
in VB that reads in an XML file and works its way through the nodes
writing each node back out to a second file.

With a little modifying it could maybe be turned into something useful....
A search tool perhaps...?

If anyone wants the source let me know and I can email it to you.

I wasn't sure if the XSLT List was really the forum to post it to.

What brought this about was the need to create PowerPoint slides
from an XML file.  So, if anyone knows of a good list for VB and XML
I would greatly appreciate the information.