RE: [xsl] element-available() question

Subject: RE: [xsl] element-available() question
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:38:08 +0100
The specification says that element-available() should return true if an
instruction of the given name is available. Saxon is taking the
specification literally: "xsl:template" is not an instruction. Other
processors are taking the name "element available" at its face value, and
returning true because there is an element available with that name.

Mike Kay
Software AG