RE: [xsl] Removing xmlns attributes from html tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] Removing xmlns attributes from html tags
From: Anders Flodell <anf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:41:13 +0200
Thank you very much, david. It seems to work.
Just one small question more though concerning this.

When I inserted the line:
- exclude-result-prefixes="#default xmlns common style user"
it didnt remove the default xmlns which was set to:
- xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";
When I removed this line every xmlns was gone in my html.

So, is there a way to remove this xmlns also ?

I though it would work with the #default, as described in the microsoft
documentation for xsl:stylesheet.

Anders Flodell
Intellix A/S