Re: [xsl] html output

Subject: Re: [xsl] html output
From: "Zafer Bayraktar" <z-b@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 16:39:49 +0200
Hi,
    I have installed the program at the link you gave. Unfortunately, my
problem continues.
    I just double click the xml file to open it in the browser.
    The code is:

XML file is like that:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="A.xsl"?>
<XXX>
</XXX>

A.xsl is:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>