Re: FW: [xsl] xsl:include - problem setting relative path using href= "file://.. .."

Subject: Re: FW: [xsl] xsl:include - problem setting relative path using href= "file://.. .."
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:55:55 +0100
> I am using James Clark XT Processor.  Does anybody
> know of any workarounds to the problem?

why?

James developed xt as he was editing the XSLT spec (to check it made
sense) but he stopped development of xt before XSLT went to final rec
status. So xt is essentially unmaintained and doesn't implement the full
spec. Why not use saxon instead?

However

> Using <xsl:include href="globalVar.xsl"/> requires
> a protocol to be defined using James Clark processor.

when I used xt (and I still do in some cases, as I have old stylesheets
using xt:.... extensions) local URI's always worked for me.
It is local to the stylesheet of course, not local to the source
document.

David