RE: [xsl] attribute nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] attribute nodes
From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 12:03:08 -0700
Chris,

I'm not trying to solve any big problems here -- it just seems odd that a
node is not a child node because of its label. I also think it is
interesting that because an attribute is always a leaf, it can be neither a
parent or a child.  Are there other examples of such "bobbles" on trees or
is it common in data models to have semi-nodes? I trow not. Nonetheless,
this is not dangerous nor does it ever seem difficult to process attribute
nodes. It is merely amusing.

I appreciate your insights into WG wranglings.

-Mike