[xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V3 #744

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V3 #744
From: Carlton Noles <nolesce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 13:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
OK I see what's what now (sorry sometime's it takes a
minit for the light bulb to go on). However what I
really want to do os use the xsl:choose as a filter
and set the filter at runtime.

for my addressbook analogy paging would work do
display one contact per 'page' but what about more
complicated filtering?

Carlton

http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/paging/paging.xml