[xsl] composing file reference for document() based on xml input

Subject: [xsl] composing file reference for document() based on xml input
From: "Joel P Thornton" <joelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:04:59 -0700
Hi,

I'm trying to piece together a file reference for use in a document() call
in my XSL.  I want to specify part of the referenced document's path via a
text node from my xml input tree.

Here is what I've got so far, but it does not work:

	<xsl:copy-of select="document({/root/state/site/physical-site/root} +
'/xml/navigation.xml')"/>

So, if the text node at /root/state/site/physical-site-root is
'c:/inetpub/wwwroot', then I want the argument to my document() function to
be 'c:/inetpub/wwwroot/xml/navigation.xml'.  I'm just not quite sure what
the right syntax is for doing this.

Thanks for any help!!

joel