Re: [xsl] Re: <xsl:output doctype-system="name_of_DTD"/>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: <xsl:output doctype-system="name_of_DTD"/>
From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
It is called a "character reference" to a decimal or hexadecimal
Unicode character. To avoid it being interpretted by the mail system,
here is an example spaced out in both decimal and hex:

   & # 1 0 ;
   & # x a ;

Remove the spaces when you want to insert the character into your
stylesheet. It is useful for special symbols like paragraph, section,
euro, copyright, trademark etc.

Regards,

Dan