RE: [xsl] The use of a variable in use-attribute-sets attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] The use of a variable in use-attribute-sets attribute
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:55:25 +1000
> I thought I tried that. But I would like to know myself what the full
> explanation is. Specifically, what exactly does the following text
> taken from MK's discussion of xsl:element mean:
>
>   "... in other words, there must be an xmlns:prefix attribute
>   either on the <xsl:element> instruction itself or on some
>   containing element."
>
> It is the first part I am struggling to understand as would gather
> placing xmlns:fo on the stylesheet satisfies the second part.

If you _don't_ put the xmlns:fo on the stylesheet element, you can instead write:

<xsl:element name="prefix:elementname" xmlns:prefix="prefixnamespaceURI">

Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.