[xsl] Problem of syntax of filter ?

Subject: [xsl] Problem of syntax of filter ?
From: Stephane.Le-Deaut@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:13:36 +0200

I've got this XML file :

<DownloadTable version="1.4">
   <DownloadTableDescription downloadTableVersion="" />
   <Table>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="PENE_NOT_OCB" fileName="peNeNotOcbFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="SGDTR_NOT_OCB" fileName="sgdtrNotOcbFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="EL_NOT_OCB" fileName="elNotOcbFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="PE_OCB" fileName="peOcbFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="PE_SDIFF" fileName="peSdiffFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="PE_GEN" fileName="peGenFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="SGDTR_OCB" fileName="sgdtrOcbFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="CDP_OCB_INC" fileName="cdpOcbIncFot.xml"/>
      <DownloadTableName downloadType="CDP_OCB_COMP" fileName="cdpOcbCompFot.xml"/>
   </Table>
</DownloadTable>

I would like to recover the attribute fileName only if downloadType = EL_NOT_OCB

I've tried this code in order to select the element :

          <xsl:variable name="matchingDownloadTableName"
                     select="$dtableFile//DownloadTableName
                             [(@downloadType=$downloadType)]"/>  (with $downloadType=EL_NOT_OCB)

Then, I build my output tree like this :

                    <xsl:for-each select="$matchingDownloadTableName">
                                     <DownloadTableName downloadType="{@downloadType}"
                                                                                     fileName="{@fileName}"/>
                   </xsl:for-each>

But the result of my output tree is empty !

I don't understand why my code doesn't work.
Is it my filter good ?

Thanks for your help.