Re: [xsl] nested templates?

Subject: Re: [xsl] nested templates?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:42:20 +0100
> xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
why are you specifying FO namespace, you seem to be writing HTML.
Just remove this line.

> I can _import_ those templates wherever I like, and build up complex
> documents out of little sub-formatters.

I don't understand this comment at all, that seems to be a description
of the normal use of apply-templates, which you said you didn't like and
you wanted everything as one chunk, hence for-each.

You probably also want to use <xsl:output method="html"/>
to get HTML syntax rather than XML.

David