RE: [xsl] xsl:variables

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:variables
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:13:24 +0100
Erratum E32 to XSLT 1.0 makes it clear that disable-output-escaping should
work in this case: that is, the fact that d-o-e was set should be recorded
with the text node in the result tree fragment, and should be retained when
the RTF is copied to the final output.

So your processor is not implementing this erratum.

But of course, a conformant processor is perfectly entitled to ignore d-o-e
completely.

Mike Kay
Software AG