Re: [xsl] ie5 default stylesheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] ie5 default stylesheet
From: Nate Austin <naustin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:47:03 -0500
On a related note, has anyone taken on the task of converting msxml's
defaultss.xsl to XSLT?  I don't know that the whole thing will be able to be
converted (handling of cdata tags, the xml declaration, doctype info, etc.
To my knowledge, these can't be handled in XSLT as they're invisible by the
time they get past the XML parser).  Perhaps this is a reason why msxml3+
still ships with the old version (and it's not just because they didn't feel
the need/have the time to change it over)?  Oh, and the xsl->xslt stylesheet
on msdn didn't do the job in this case.  It made quite a mess of it,
actually.

-Nate