RE: [xsl] ignore DOCTYPE

Subject: RE: [xsl] ignore DOCTYPE
From: "Jih, Felix" <felix.jih@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:21:19 -0700
If the <!DOCTYPE ...> is removed from the input XML file, the transformation
is working fine.
Since the XML file is validated before it is copied to (ftp) the machine
where I want to perform the transformation, I do not want to validate the
XML input file again either locally or remotely.  I just want to skip this
line without removing it during the transformation locally.

Thank you very much.