[no subject]

From: Seema Kumar <2kseema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 04:21:16 +0500 (GMT-5)
Hi All !!

I am new to XSL and XML and am facing the following problem. I have an XML
document which is a Table of Contents and in my application I need to show
each level of the TOC as a different page.
For eg: the first page will contain:
Vol 1
Vol 2..etc
Now if I click on Vol1 it should show me a fresh page containing the
contents of Vol 1 alone.

I do the display handling using a servlet. I am however facing a
difficulty while inserting the links in the xml document.
At present I insert the link by including the following in the xsl :

<xsl:for-each select="volume">

However, Inorder to specify which level to display I need to specify a
parameter, which would be the attribute "num" of the chapter tag. In
normal cases the servlet would be called as XMLShowLevel?num=1
How do I specify this in the XSL ?
Please help as this is urgent.

Thanks in advance
Seema