RE: [xsl] xml->xsl->pdf

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml->xsl->pdf
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:46:16 +0100
Jon,
If you have ms word then you can't go wrong with
http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/fabgia/wh2fo/wh2fo.html
it's a bit of a long winded step but it is easy to understand.
xml+xsl-t = html
html+msWord = word html
word html+wh2fo = xml+xsl-fo
xml+xsl-fo+(any fo processor) = pdf
there is a couple of scripts on my site somewhere to do some of it
i love it because it means i can do xml+xsl-t -> pdf without thinking
about xsl-fo and it works!!!!!!

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml