RE: [xsl] Java-based XPath tool

Subject: RE: [xsl] Java-based XPath tool
From: "Iain W Fergusson" <fergusson_iain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:43:10 +0100
Excellent for alpha software.

No problems with the first file I tried, but then I tried a WSDL file with
multiple namespaces.

//operation matched both <operation> and <soap:operation> tags, when it should
only have matched the first.

//soap:operation generates an error to the effect that soap: is not a valid
namespace, even though it is correctly defined.

The file I used ( below ) was generated by a colleague using an IBM toolkit.

Regards,

Iain

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="Exchange"
targetNamespace="http://www.Exchange.wsdl.com/wrapperedService";
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:exc="http://www.Exchange.wsdl.com/wrapperedService";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema";>
     <message name="IngetRateRequest">
          <part name="meth1_inType1" type="xsd:string"/>
          <part name="meth1_inType2" type="xsd:string"/>
     </message>
     <message name="OutgetRateResponse">
          <part name="meth1_outType" type="xsd:float"/>
     </message>
     <portType name="Exchange">
          <operation name="getRate">
               <input message="exc:IngetRateRequest"/>
               <output message="OutgetRateResponse"/>
          </operation>
     </portType>
     <binding name="ExchangeBinding" type="exc:Exchange">
          <soap:binding style="rpc"
          <operation name="getRate">
               <soap:operation soapAction="urn:exchange2"/>
               <input>
                    <soap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="urn:exchange" use="encoded"/>
               </input>
               <output>
                    <soap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="urn:exchange" use="encoded"/>
               </output>
          </operation>
     </binding>
     <service name="Exchange">
          <documentation>WSTK 1.2 wrappered class Exchange as
service</documentation>
          <port binding="exc:ExchangeBinding" name="ExchangePort">
               <soap:address
location="http://gla-lap14:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter"/>
          </port>
     </service>