[xsl] XML serializer implemented in XSLT

Subject: [xsl] XML serializer implemented in XSLT
From: Chris Nolte <cgn7094@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:41:14 -0700 (PDT)
This sounds like exactly what I have been looking for.  But when I  run it
using XT, I get the error message:
xml-to-string.xls:44: no such axis.
Line 44 is this line:
<xsl:for-each select="namespace::*">

Is XT not a "conformant" XSLT processor?  Or what am I doing wrong?  I
just downloaded your file as is and tried to run it against itself:
xt xml-to-string.xls xml-to-string.xls out.xml.