RE: [xsl] Problem with XT and encoding?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with XT and encoding?
From: Jeremy Clarke <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:45:33 +0100
The only other XSLT engine that I have available for testing is the MSXML in
IE5, and
I don't get this result with it, though I don't really think that means
much.
IE5 doesn't support the http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform recommendation
but the old TR one as far as I can see, so you don't get anything.  The IE6
beta does support the new namespace, however, it produces 'correct' output.
Should it produce the same result as the XT processor without an output
declaration for the encoding?  Is the parser required to default to UTF-8?

J.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com