[xsl] Matching and changing attributes.

Subject: [xsl] Matching and changing attributes.
From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <Thorbjoern.Ravn.Andersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:24:44 +0100
I have a situtation where I would like add a few rules to clean up an
XHTML-document which uses too many @class attributes.

I know that I can match a node with a class-attribute with a specific text,
but this means that other rules cannot come in play with that node, and it
would be most intuitive to work on the attribute level.

So my question is,

Given a node with a class attribute, like

	<mynode class="somestring"/>

how do I write a template that is fired when <xsl:apply-templates
match="@*"> is executed,  and optionally change the attribute giving the
result

	<mynode class="someotherstring">

I've tried looking in the FAQ and the archives, but apparantly my mind uses
the wrong words for this.

Thanks for any help.

(PS:  If anyone can point me to a page about how to use both this list and
Outlook while keeping my sanity, I will appreciate it).

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen
  Systemkonsulent - Value Added Services