Re: [xsl] Looping through parameters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Looping through parameters
From: "Iain W Fergusson" <fergusson_iain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:55:57 +0100
Duncan,

If you put your parameters into an XML file, e.g.
<parameterList>
     <param1>...</param1>
     <param2>...</param2>
</parameterList>
you can pass the name of the parameter file, rather than the individual
parameters, to your stylesheet.
Then open the parameter file with document() and select  each child of
parameterList.

Regards,

Iain

duncan.hull@xxxxxxxxx on 31/05/2001 11:50:45