Re: [xsl] conditional match

Subject: Re: [xsl] conditional match
From: Xiaocun Xu <xiaocunxu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Kevin:

  The match clause in the template definition will not
affect you either way.  The call-template you have
will always execute on the current node when the
condition is TRUE, which should be sufficient to what
you need.  On the other hand, the match clause will
only come in to play if you have apply-templates
select the element you defined to match, i.e.
<xsl:apply-templates
select="WhateverElementYouAreTryingToMatch"/>.

Xiaocun